In 2001, Catherine Jubin founded the International Luxury Business Association. The main objective is to create a unique place where all those who are passionate about luxury and who to go forward in a different way can meet.
Graduated from Paris II University in finance and economy and also holder of an MBA specialized in “International Business”, Catherine Jubin held the position of SVP International Marketing for Parfums Guy Laroche (L’Oréal) and Research and Marketing International Director for Group Yves Rocher.
Since 1992, she has been working as an independent consultant and has been collaborating with many firms within the luxury or the consulting industries.Thanks to a large network, in USA, Asia and Europe and thanks to her in-depth knowledge of the luxury sector, she is an efficient partner for this sector’s corporations for all questions relating their strategy wether global or operational.
Always seeking innovation, she offers managers new ways of working in order to develop unique and useful projects for the luxury profesionals. The success of “World Luxury Tracking”, the first global observatory on luxury launched in 2007 by the Association and Ipsos jointly, validates this approach.
While spending a lot of her time working on the Association’s projects, Catherine Jubin always allows some time to assist luxury corporations on various topics which may include:
- Market research, audit of a company or brand.on their markets.
- Assistance in defining the company strategy.
- Assistance in the implementation of a strategy (work on brand identity, assistance in concepts development, brands and products, tests, …).
- Assistance in defining communication strategy.
- Assistance in defining and/or implementing retail brand identity.
- Assistance in finding partners.
- Nissan Infiniti
- Lampe Berger
- Lise Charmel
- S.T. Dupont
- Shiseido (Japon)
- Sonia Rykiel
- L’Oréal Coiffure
- Prestige & Collections International
- Club des Créateurs de Beauté
- House of Kwong Sang Hong (Peregrine Group – Hong-Kong)
- Roland Berger & Partners
- Perfumer’s Workshop (USA)
- Fragrance Resources
- Agnès b (Japon)