Bacarat has been a founding member of the International Luxury Business Association. As a matter of fact, there exist many reasons to belong to this organization:
- The ability for members to collectively choose the themes they’d like to work on.
- The variety of topics treated, the depth of the information and the quality of the chosen speakers.
- Detailed executive summaries available on the web site, allowing to share the information with colleagues in our own structures and to go back to the information even years later.
- Workshops allowing to benchmark with other member companies on various topics.
- Meeting with relevant industry partners as they are handpicked by Catherine Jubin.
- Dinners in always new and original places, allowing closer contacts with other members.
Not to forget Catherine Jubin herself, who through her quest for excellence, her global vision on the industry and her permanent update on trends brings members new ideas on many different topics.
Lydie Sédillère – Operational Marketing Director – Baccarat
The International Luxury Business Association offers a nice opportunity to meet between Luxury Houses or Luxury partners, allowing to exchange on best practices and giving corporations the opportunity to become partners. Last but not least, through interesting speakers it allows managers to step back from their daily worries and think differently.
Isabelle Mentré – International Marketing Director – Champagne Mumm & Perrier Jouët
The International Luxury Business Association is a unique place where information is exchanged and cross-business experience feedback is shared. Among others, it offers presentations given by high quality speakers whose reports are very useful. Catherine is an exceptional moderator, always attentive and responsive to the members of the Association.
Olivier Schaeffer – General Manager International & Developement – Sephora